· and with it, free will, choice
· and with it, abilities and talents
· and with it, relationships
· and with it, obstacles to overcome
· and with it, resources
· and with it, TIME
· and with it, opportunities
· and with it, Your promises – “I came that they might have life and have it more abundantly.” (John 10.10b- NAB) or, the New Jerusalem translation that touches my heart, “I have come so that they may have life and have it to the full.”
Remember: Bring to the now words that give life; habits that generate new life, joy, hope and love.
Reflect on what you really want in your relationships and with your life, with the time you have.
Record – Write down your deepest desires. Do not be afraid to express them. As you do, it will sort out your true desires and those you think are yours but really are someone else’s you’ve adopted or that have been put upon you.
Repent – Change direction! Walk away from destructive thoughts and habits, attitudes and acts, and embrace generative, life-giving thoughts and habits, attitudes and acts.
Rejoice – Celebrate the new life! Express it joyously any way you want—in song, in dance, in laughter and in sharing, embracing life in all its forms.